10 Things You Didn’t Know About Jessica Nkosi
Jessica Nkosi (born 20 January 1990) is a South African actress and TV presenter, known for her leading roles in M-Net commissioned telenovelas Isibaya, Ayeye.
We have compiled 10 interesting things we think you should know about Jessica Nkosi. Check them out below:
1. She was born on the 20th of January 1990 in Empangeni, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa.
2. She is an actress and TV presenter.
3. Nkosi attended the University of KwaZulu-Natal.
4. She graduated in 2012 after bagging a Bachelor’s Degree in Drama and Performing Arts.
5. In 2013, Jessica Nkosi made her debut in her acting career with the role of Qondisile on the South African telenovela Isibaya.
6. Her father died from Hodgkin’s Lymphoma while she was in Grade 11.
7. In 2015, she played the role of Eve on Mzansi Magic’s Ayeye.
8. In 2020, Jessica started her newfound role as Thando Sebata on the popular South African telenovela, The Queen.
9. On September 2018, Nkosi and her partner Ntokozo Dlamini welcomed their first daughter, Namisa Dlamini.
10. She has appeared on variety shows such as MTV’s Lip Sync Battle Africa as a celebrity guest.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS: