5080-BASF South Africa (Pty) Ltd Jobs Vacancy for Marketing MAS Manager- Latest Jobs Recruitment in South Africa 2020.
5080-BASF South Africa (Pty) Ltd Jobs Vacancy 2020 – Application Instruction.
The 5080-BASF South Africa (Pty) Ltd. – Johannesburg, Gauteng Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply online, application deadline [closing date] for 2020 intake has been published.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position before the recruitment application deadline as published on Southafricaportal.com as well as the official 5080-BASF South Africa (Pty) Ltd Jobs Careers website/portal.
- Don’t forget that the 5080-BASF South Africa (Pty) Ltd recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
What you can expect
Responsible for driving development of Marketing and Market Approach Strategies with objective of extracting maximum value from the market and positioning BASF as a thought leader in the market. Lead the Marketing and MAS team by setting clear and measurable individual targets to all team members. Provide clear and constructive feedback to the team members on half year basis with involvement of HQ & ZA management. Core responsibilities will include the following:
- Fostering the spirit of ownership, transparency, accountability and striving for performance
- Designing and leading creation of state of the art product launches and product campaigns
- Ensuring portfolio strategy also includes defense of key brands from generic enforcing IP
- Support developing country budget. Develop, manage and monitor annual marketing budget. Ensure achievement of budgeted Net selling prices with regular feedback to Country Manager & HQ colleagues
- Identifying and pursuing any relevant 3rd party in/out licensing options that fit to MAS & portfolio strategy
- Implementing independent market research programme to include quantitative data on TAM/SAM by crop, farm sizes, distributor SOW, market share by crop and any necessary research to enable successful sales and marketing campaigns that support reaching agreed budget target
- Ensuring structured process of collecting competitors information from the market, and ensure Controlling, Supply Chain & Sales Management is kept up to date with marketing plans, strategies and budgets
- Driving further development and usage of CRM in the organization to support Marketing and Sales activities in close cooperation
- Lead development of various digital based technologies with objective of providing competitive advantage in the market approach
- Provide strategic and leadership direction to communication and other relevant functions
- Develop clear country marketing strategy and MAS plans as the foundation of the sales operational plans. Create differentiating pull approach on all customers levels – end users and distribution channels.
- Develop, monitor and maintain the forecast & budget and together with sales management align on operational implementation of seasonal plans
- Assure performance related to HR management including regular & honest feedback to all team members
- Ensure all marketing activities, plans and brands are aligned with Parent Strategy set out by E-APE/SA team
What we expect
- Minimum qualification: IMM Diploma in Marketing (B.Com Marketing or MBA Marketing is preferred).
- Strategic mindset and ability to drive organizational thinking out of the box
Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and on-the-job training as part of a committed team. Competitive compensation including attractive benefits as well as excellent career opportunities in an international company. BASF is an equal opportunity employer which we embrace diversity and the principles of employment equity.
Closing date for applications: 21 May 2020
What to do Next;
However, if you have any queries regarding the 5080-BASF South Africa (Pty) Ltd Jobs Vacancy 2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get job vacancies latest update.
What’s your take in this post? Please don’t keep it to yourself;
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!