Alibaba Netpreneur Training application form 2020 | All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
The Alibaba Netpreneur Training application form, requirements, eligibility, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Alibaba Netpreneur Training: Ethiopia Program 2020 for Entrepreneurs and Business Leaders
- Don’t forget that the Alibaba Netpreneur Training application is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Alibaba Netpreneur Training.
Applications are open for the Alibaba Netpreneur Training: Ethiopia Program 2020. The Alibaba Netpreneur Training program will provide Ethiopian entrepreneurs and business leaders an opportunity to learn and explore how to harness digital technology to positively transform their businesses and the local economy.
The 10-day program in Alibaba’s headquarters in Hangzhou, China, is organized by Alibaba Business School for mission-driven entrepreneurs and leaders in Ethiopia who are committed to building strong businesses for lasting success and contributing to the development of Ethiopia. The program will hold from March 15 – March 25, 2020.
Participants of the program will learn:
- Fundamental understanding of how new technology and the capabilities of a digital economy enable national development.
- Key insights into the evolution of Alibaba’s ecosystem within a country-wide context, including failures, mistakes, and best practices through sharing’s from Alibaba’s founders and business leaders.
- Key learnings from traditional businesses from a wide range of industries who recently went through the digital transformation in China.
- Field trips and interactions with leading businesses within Alibaba’s ecosystem to provide first-hand insights into current innovations.
- A foundation of strategic thinking that will enable you to make improvements in your own businesses, industries, and ecosystem.
The following costs are covered:
- Training Cost
- Hotel accommodation (shared room).
- Field trip and site visit transportation costs.
- Daily meal allowance for breakfast (included in the hotel), lunch and dinner.
The costs not covered by the program (costs you must personally cover):
- Air tickets and transportation/pick-up services to and from Hangzhou, China.
- Single hotel room requests (if you would like to stay in a single room you will be required to cover the full cost yourself).
- Additional food or personal expenses.
- You must be a founder/co-founder or business owner of an officially registered venture that has been in operation for at least 2 years. Only those who apply and pass the interview stage can attend the program in person.
- You must speak fluent English.
- You must provide at least 1 referral in your application (referrals from a partner/organizer are preferred).
- You must provide your official business license when requested during the application process.
- Entrepreneurs and business leaders below 45 years old, female entrepreneurs and Ethiopian business owners are strongly encouraged to apply.
Deadline: January 19, 2020
However, if you have any feelings regarding the Alibaba Netpreneur Training, Please kindly drop A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
👍Be Social ❤ By Sharing this post with others!!👇👇