How to apply for Anglo American Scheduler Vacancy 2021 – Jobs Details.
Information about Anglo American jobs opportunities 2021, recruitment application form, vacancies requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and the closing date 2021.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job positions at Anglo American before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official Anglo American Jobs Careers website/portal.
- Don’t forget that the Anglo American vacancies application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
Anglo American Scheduler Vacancy Application Details
We have an exciting position for a Scheduler who will be responsible to allocate resources for all approved work to be completed at the right time, and to ensure the efficient utilization of resources in doing so.
Be part of the team. The team that makes it happen.
Guided by our purpose and our values, we enable both high performance and purposeful action as we aim to “re-imagine mining to improve people’s lives”, delivering the metals and minerals that make modern life possible.
Kumba Iron Ore
We produce high-grade iron ore, the key component in steel widely used in construction and manufacturing across the world. Our activities include all aspects – exploration; mining; processing and blending; shipping; marketing and selling. In South Africa, we have mining operations in the Northern Cape province, as well as a head office in Centurion, Gauteng, and a port operation in Saldanha Bay, Western Cape.
We are currently seeking to employ a Scheduler to join our Kumba Iron Ore family at our Sishen Operation. This is a key role within the Engineering Team where you will be responsible to:
- Specify required date and duration for the work order
- Confirm and allocate Equipment/Workplace access time and labour and equipment availability
- Align and separate Tasks that can and cannot be completed simultaneously
- Work collaterally across departments, to ensure the proper communication of timing and impact of scheduled work
- Support the Work Management process by scheduling all approved work by the Required Date
- Liaise with the relevant personnel responsible for the execution of the activities on the schedule
- Obtain decisions from relevant parties regarding the actions to manage critical Issues and the agreement to the schedule from all affected parties
- Ensure critical issues are identified for the draft schedule are compiled and the final schedule is signed off by relevant parties and all resourced tasks are set to Ready to execute (RTE) status
- Ensure that weekly schedule review meetings are chaired and draw KPI reports thereof
This role is in the Engineering Department at a Band 7 level reporting tothe Planning & Scheduling Specialist
You will need the following:
- Grade 12
- N4 Certificate
- Trade Test Certificate
- 3 years’ experience in Production & Production support capacity
- 1-2 years planning experience as an advantage
- Scheduling experience as an advantage
- SAP experience as an advantage
- Valid Driver’s License
- Microsoft Project Planning as an advantage
- Workable knowledge of the relevant SAP modules as an advantage
Who We Are
We aim to lead the industry by pursuing ever safer and more responsible ways of working, demonstrating integrity and showing care and respect for people and the planet, that means we are constantly seeking new opportunities to mine and process our products sustainably, using less water, less energy and more precise extraction technologies.
What We Offer
When you join Anglo American, you can expect to enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package. But more than this, you’ll find yourself in an environment where the opportunities for learning and growth are second to none. From technical training to leadership programmes, we bring out the best in our people. There are plenty of opportunities to move onwards and upwards too. We’re a large, successful multinational company – and we’re still growing all the time.
Inclusion and Diversity
Anglo American is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to promoting an inclusive and diverse workplace where we value and respect every colleague for who they are and provide equality of opportunity so that everyone can fulfill their potential.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please complete our online application form. You will have the opportunity to upload your CV and other relevant documentation as part of this process.
However, if you have any queries regarding the Anglo American Vacancies 2021, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).