Bela-Bela Local Municipality Financial Internships Programme 2021 | How to apply, requirements, eligibility, and application closing date 2021-2022.
Are you looking for Internships Programme in South Africa in 2021? The Bela-Bela Local Municipality Financial invites an application from suitably and qualifies students for their Internships program 2021. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. Once confined to medical graduates, internship is used for a wide range of placements in businesses, non-profit organizations and government agencies. They are typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field.
Internships for professional careers are similar in some ways. Similar to internships, apprenticeships transition students from vocational school into the workforce. The lack of standardization and oversight leaves the term “internship” open to broad interpretation. Interns may be high school students, college and university students, or post-graduate adults. These positions may be paid or unpaid and are temporary.
Bela-Bela Local Municipality Financial Internships Programme Application Details 2021
Bela-Bela Local Municipality invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill vacant positions within its establishment.
Notice No: 63/20
Salary: R100 000 per annum (All-inclusive remuneration package)
- A Grade 12 plus Bachelor’s Degree/National Diploma in Accounting, Finance or Auditing. Must Computer Literate.
- The candidates must between the ages of 21 and 35 years.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Good Communication and Analytical Skills.
- Must have good interpersonal relations.
Key performance areas:
- Meet specific learning outcomes as set out in the National Treasury`s Finance Intern Skills Development Program .
- Gain an understanding of the relevant legislation applicable to a municipality.
- Gain and implementing an understanding of financial regulations emanating from the National Treasury.
- Perform duties, prepare and implement uniform norms and standards in the following sections. Income, Expenditure, Budget Office, Supply Chain Management and other sections in the Finance Department.
- Perform other general office duties as fairly requested from time to time
HOW TO APPLY
Bela-Bela Local Municipality has a firm commitment to the advancement of designated groups, including women and the disabled.
If you meet the requirement, forward completed application form obtainable at the municipal records office and website (www.belabela.gov.za(link is external)), CVs and supporting documents to the Municipal Manager, Private Bag x 1609, Bela-Bela, 0480 / email to [email protected](link sends e-mail).
For further information please contact Human Resources Office on 014 736 8000/8084/8078.
Should candidates not be notified of the outcome of their applications within ninety days of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful, correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only.
The Municipality reserves the right not to fill the positions. Further note that all shortlisted applicants will be subjected to security vetting and information verification.
We are sure this awesome page really helped you regarding the Bela-Bela Local Municipality Financial Internships Programme Application 2021, If yes: Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the latest updates.
However, if you have any queries regarding the Bela-Bela Local Municipality Financial Internships 2021, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!