Wayne Visser: Biography of Wayne Visser, Age, Books, Poetry & Net Worth,
Wayne Visser (born 17 December 1970) is a professor, writer, speaker, film producer, academic, editor of poetry, social entrepreneur, and futurist
He is majorly focused on sustainable development, corporate social responsibility, and creating integrated value.
|Full Name||Wayne Visser|
|Date of Birth||17 December 1970 (49 years old)|
|Occupation||Professor, writer, speaker, film producer, academic, editor of poetry, social entrepreneur, and futurist|
|Nationality||South African, Zimbabwean, British|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
Wayne Visser Age
He was born on the 17th of December 1970 in Bulawayo, Rhodesia (Zimbabwe). As of 2019, he is 49 years old.
Wayne Visser Education
In 1987, Wayne Visser completed his high school at Fairbairn College proceeded to the University of Cape Town to study marketing and economics as part of a Business Science Honours degree.
In 1996, he obtained an MSc with a special commendation studying at the Centre for Human Ecology.
- Top 100 Thought Leaders in Trustworthy Business Behavior (2013), ranking by Excellence and Trust Across America
- Top 100 Global Sustain Ability Leaders (2011 & 2012), rankings by ABC Carbon
- Top 100 Thought Leaders in Europe & the Middle East (2011), ranking by Centre for Sustainability & Excellence and Trust Across America
- Top 100 CSR Leaders (2009) and Top 20 Sustainability Leaders (2012), rankings by CSR International
- Global CSR Excellence & Leadership Award (2013), awarded by the World CSR Congress
- Outstanding Author Contribution Award at the Emerald Literati Network Awards for Excellence (2011),
- Outstanding Teacher Award of The Warwick Business School MBA (2010/11 & 2011/12) and Masters in Management (2011/12).
Wayne Visser Publications
Wayne Visser has written and edited 29 books and he writes a regular column on international sustainable business for the HuffPost website and The Guardian UK newspaper.
Business and sustainability
- The Little Book of Quotations on Sustainable Business, London: Kaleidoscope Futures, 2017.
- The Little Book of Quotations on Social Responsibility, London: Kaleidoscope Futures, 2016.
- The World Guide to Sustainable Enterprise: Volumes 1–4, Sheffield: Greenleaf, 2016.
- Sustainable Frontiers: Unlocking Change Through Business, Leadership, and Innovation, Sheffield: Greenleaf, 2015.
- The CSR International Research Compendium: Volume 1 (Governance), Volume 2 (Environment) and Volume 3 (Society), London: Kaleidoscope Futures, 2015.
- Disrupting the Future: Great Ideas for Creating a Much Better World, London: Kaleidoscope Futures, 2014.
- CSR 2.0: Transforming Corporate Sustainability and Responsibility, London: Springer, 2013.
- The Quest for Sustainable Business: An Epic Journey in Search of Corporate Responsibility, Sheffield: Greenleaf, 2012.
- Corporate Sustainability & Responsibility: An Introductory Text on CSR Theory & Practice – Past, Present & Future, London: Kaleidoscope Futures, 2012.
- The Age of Responsibility: CSR 2.0 and the New DNA of Business, London: Wiley, 2011.
- The World Guide to CSR: A Country by Country Analysis of Corporate Sustainability and Responsibility, with N. Tolhurst. Sheffield: Greenleaf, 2010.
- The Top 50 Sustainability Books, with CPSL. Sheffield: Greenleaf, 2009.
- Landmarks for Sustainability: Events and Initiatives that Changed Our World, with CPSL. Sheffield: Greenleaf, 2009.
- Making A Difference: Purpose-Inspired Leadership for Corporate Sustainability & Responsibility, Saarbrücken: VDM, 2008.
- The A to Z of Corporate Social Responsibility: A Complete Reference Guide to Concepts, Codes, and Organisations, with D. Matten, Manfred Pohl & N. Tolhurst. London: Wiley, 2007.
- Corporate Citizenship in Africa: Lessons from the Past, Paths to the Future, with M. McIntosh & C. MiddletonSheffield: Greenleaf, 2006.
- Business Frontiers: Social Responsibility, Sustainable Development, and Economic Justice, Hyderabad: ICFAI University Press, 2005.
- South Africa: Reasons to Believe, with G. Lundy. Cape Town: Aardvark Press, 2003.
- Beyond Reasonable Greed: Why Sustainable Business is a Much Better Idea, with C. Sunter. Cape Town: Tafelberg Human & Rousseau, 2002.
- I Am An African: Favourite Africa Poems, 5th ed., Kaleidoscope Futures, 2017.
- Life in Transit: Favourite Travel & Tribute Poems, 2nd ed., Kaleidoscope Futures, 2017.
- Icarus: Favourite Love Poems, 2nd ed., Kaleidoscope Futures, 2017.
- This is Tomorrow: Artists for a Sustainable Future, with A. Ardakani, 1st ed., Blurb, 2015.
- African Dream: Inspirational Words & Images from the Luminous Continent, with B. Webzell, 1st ed., Blurb, 2012.
- String, Donuts, Bubbles and Me: Favourite Philosophical Poems, 2nd ed., Lulu, 2017.
- Seize the Day: Favourite Inspirational Poems, 3rd ed., Kaleidoscope Futures, 2017.
- Wishing Leaves: Favourite Nature Poems, 3rd ed., Kaleidoscope Futures, 2017.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS: