FINANCIAL SECTOR CONDUCT AUTHORITY Vacancy Application Details – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Information about FINANCIAL SECTOR CONDUCT AUTHORITY Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at FINANCIAL SECTOR CONDUCT AUTHORITY before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official FINANCIAL SECTOR CONDUCT AUTHORITY Jobs Careers website/portal.
FINANCIAL SECTOR CONDUCT AUTHORITY Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the FINANCIAL SECTOR CONDUCT AUTHORITY vacancy application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
FINANCIAL SECTOR CONDUCT AUTHORITY
Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
To perform administrative support functions for the acquisition of goods and services in terms of the competitive bidding process (in line with the FSCA SCMU Policy) within the SCM Unit. The position will report to the SCMU Manager.
- Handle correspondence and enquiries relating to tenders/bids.
- Provide administrative support for the implementation of bid processes and procedures, including the development, evaluation and adjudication of bids; and contract management.
- Arrange and attend site meetings to communicate and/or inform prospective bidders about requirements and specific terms and conditions.
- Maintain the bid register. Filing of all minutes, submissions and resolutions.
- Ensure that demand plans are submitted by divisions and that all BAC submissions comply with the approved demand plans of the divisions.
- Collate information to compile annual Procurement Plan for submission to relevant stakeholders.
- Request draft terms of reference from applicable line departments for review by the Manager: SCMU.
- Compile draft specifications pack for signature by relevant approvers and submit to the BAC for approval.
- Compile bid pack for review and approval by Manager: SCMU and publish once approved.
- Advertise approved bid pack in the applicable media platforms (i.e. Government Tender bulletin, Newspapers, E-portal) and FSB’s Website.
- Advertise any amendments to published bids (where applicable) and administer bid closing process.
- Compile draft BEC Memorandum for review and approval by Manager: SCMU and issue consolidated score sheets for approval.
- Circulate approved BEC Memorandum for signature by all BEC members and submit the final signed BEC memorandum for BAC consideration and notify relevant departments of the outcome.
- Issue outcome notification letters to all bidders (i.e. award and regret letters). Publish the outcome on the relevant media platforms.
- Reporting any matters to the National Treasury as required by Treasury Regulations or legislation.
- Assist in other official duties as assigned by the SCMU Manager.
Other Key Competencies:
The candidate must demonstrate the following skills and attributes: Sound working knowledge of tender procedures and requirements, attention to detail, analytical skills and an ability to think and operate independently, good interpersonal and communication skills, Proficiency with the Microsoft applications (i.e. Word, Visio, PowerPoint, Excel, Access etc.), Excellent report writing skills and Dedication and accuracy.
FSCA is committed towards increasing the representation of marginalised groups in line with its Employment Equity Plan. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Please note that correspondence and communication will only be conducted with short listed candidates and that the FSCA reserves the right not to appoint if a suitable candidate is not identified.
A Bachelor’s degree or National Diploma in Finance, Accounting, Supply Chain Management or equivalent with at least 1 to 2 years’ experience or Matric with 3 to 5 years’ relevant experience in tender administration within the public sector. Knowledge and experience of working with the PFMA, PPPFA and National Treasury Regulations, including National Treasury SCM Instructions and PPPFA Regulations.
However, if you have any queries regarding the FINANCIAL SECTOR CONDUCT AUTHORITY Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).