IUCMA Bursary 2021 for South Africans | How to apply for the Inkomati-Usuthu Catchment Management Agency bursaries program online, application form pdf download, requirements, eligibility, and IUCMA bursary application closing date 2021-2022.
Are you a student looking for Companies that offered Bursaries in South Africa 2021? The Inkomati-Usuthu Catchment Management Agency (IUCMA) invites an application from suitably and qualifies students for their bursary program 2021-2022.
Every day, Students are pondering the net about:
- How to Apply for Bursary 2021
- Companies offering Bursaries in South Africa
- Who Qualifies for a Bursary in South Africa
- How Do I Get Bursary?
- How Does Bursary Work?
Let’s dive into the full information about Inkomati-Usuthu Catchment Management Agency (IUCMA) bursaries and application details in 2021.
Overview of Inkomati-Usuthu Catchment Management Agency (IUCMA) Bursary Program
If you are successfully enrolled with a University you can apply for a bursary.
A bursary is a monetary award made by any educational institution or funding authority to individuals or groups. It is usually awarded to enable a student to attend school, university, or college when they might not be able to, otherwise. Some awards are aimed at encouraging specific groups or individuals into the study.
The Inkomati-Usuthu Catchment Management Agency (IUCMA) was established with an objective to ensure the protection, usage, development, conservation, management, and control of the nation’s water resources.
Its responsibilities include investigating and advising interested persons on the proper use and protection of the water resources, developing a catchment management strategy, co-ordinating the related activities of water users and of the water management institutions within its water management area, and promoting community participation in the protection, use, development, conservation, management and control of the water resources.
IUCMA Bursary Application Details 2021-2022
Inkomati-Usuthu Catchment Management Agency (IUCMA) will be awarding bursaries to deserving students who intend to pursue education towards the following fields of study:
- BSc/B Degree in Environmental Science
- BSc Hydrology
- BSc Water Resource Management
- BSc Chemistry
- BSc Biochemistry
- BSc Microbiology
- BSc Geohydrology
- BSc Geomorphology
- BSc Botany
The bursary covers the registration, tuition, and examination fees, as well as the costs of accommodation, meals, prescribed educational materials, and stipend.
IUCMA Bursary Requirements and Eligibility
In order to be considered for this bursary program, applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria:
- South African citizen
- A resident of Mpumulanga Province (within IUCMA’s Water Management area)
- Achieved at least 65% average on Matric
- Accepted at a recognized Institution of Higher Learning
- Intend to enroll or currently enrolled within one of the aforementioned fields of study
Applicants who are already receiving bursaries or any type of educational financial assistance from any institutions or sponsors do not qualify for this bursary program.
How to Apply and Application Details
Download and complete the IUCMA Bursary Application Form. (pdf)
Completed application forms must be submitted along with certified copies of the following supporting documents:
- South African valid ID
- Matric certificate with a minimum 65% average
- Proof of admission from the Institution of Higher Learning OR provisional acceptance letter OR current enrollment to study for a Degree within one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Certified satisfaction academic record in the previous year of study with at least 60% average (only applies to applicants who are already currently enrolled for a Degree within one of the aforementioned fields of study)
- Proof of residence from Local Municipality or Headman/Chief
- Proof of income of the parent or guardian accompanied by an affidavit from South African Police Service (SAPS)
Applications can be forwarded via mail at:
Human Resource Division
Inkomati-Usuthu Catchment Management Agency
Private Bag x11214
OR hand-delivered to:
Floor Number 8
Corner Streak and Ferreira Street
As part of the terms and conditions, the successful students will sign a bursary contract with the IUCMA as per the external bursary policy.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any correspondence within one month after the bursary program’s closing date, consider your application unsuccessful.
For further queries regarding this bursary program, please get in touch with IUCMA directly:
Contact Person: Mr. CS Sewela / Mr. T Nkosi
Tel: 013 753 9000
Make sure to read every detail of your Bursary contract. Not every company offers the same rewards and some companies will ask you to work for them as long as you have held the bursary.
However, if you have queries regarding the Inkomati-Usuthu Catchment Management Agency (IUCMA) bursary application 2021, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!