The Korle-Bu Nurses Training College School Fees 2021/2022 Academic Session is published. All New & Old Students are expected to check the school fees. Are You wandering How much Korle-Bu Nurses Training College Fees Structure cost? Congratulations, You’ve come to the right place.
The Management of Korle-Bu Nurses Training College has released the fee structure for All Courses for 2020/20201 Academic Sessions. Fees vary based on the programme You are Undertaking. The school fees for Nursing students are quite dissimilar.
Korle-Bu Nurses Training College School Fees 2021/2022
Here are the Korle-Bu Nurses Training College School Fees for 2020 academic session.
Some Korle-Bu Nurses Training College/Colleges of Education may differ in their charges and thus students are advised to confirm with the Colleges before making any payments. The following should be treated as a guide only.
Admission Fees – GHC1,500.00 (per year)
SRC GHC200.00 (per year)
Hall Dues GHC100.00(per year)
UCC Exams Fees – GHC360.00 per semester)
LEVEL 200 – GHC1,164.00 (Includes: SRC GHC100.00 Hall Dues GHC100.00; Exams GHC360.00)
LEVEL 300 – GHC788.00 For the year. (Includes: SRC GHC100.00 & Hall Project 50.00; Exams GHC270.00)
Application Tips For Nursing Training College Admission Fees In Ghana
- Choose institutions that reflect what you want to achieve.
- Pay a visit in person if you can and speak to students who have been admitted and ask for tips.
- Get recommendations from people that will make a difference between acceptance or rejection.
- Begin the application process and make sure you check-list all that is required of you.
- Provide additional information that may be relevant to your application.
- In this day and age of social media you must remember to manage your online presence.
- It will be in your best interest to go to the admissions office in person to find out about any updated information.
- It is very important not to miss any deadlines.
- Go over the application fully before you finally submit and make sure you have provided all required information.
- Make sure to choose recommendations that will make a positive difference to your application.