Marsh and McLennan Vacancy for – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Details about Marsh and McLennan Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at Marsh and McLennan before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official Jobs Careers website/portal.
Marsh and McLennan Jobs Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the Marsh and McLennan recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
- Executive Assistant to Branch Manager. Functions include a variety of general administrative tasks as assigned.
- Send out communication to ensure compliance with established corporate standards.
- Resolves administrative problems by analyzing information and recommending solutions.
- Partners with business and office leadership in addressing the administrative support needs of the office. Need to have good PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills
- Remain compliant with internal standards and policies when dealing with sensitive information by maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- Assists team with a variety of general administrative tasks as assigned; provides coverage for Management who are out of the office to ensure seamless support to all senior level employees.
- Prepares responses to routine inquiries.
- Builds relationships with clients and client EAs; proactively spot clients that haven’t been called upon and/or who need follow up.
- Understands the business goals and objectives of each supported senior level employee and helps to push them forward.
- Maintains diaries for senior level employees; schedules internal and external meetings, communicates with clients and infrastructure staff as appropriate; coordinates travel and accommodations.
- Encourages use of best practices to enhance core work processes and work flow to improve quality of service delivery.
- Maintains administrative work operations by documenting and communicating needed actions to higher-level management, discovering irregularities, and determining continuing needs.
- Guides senior management actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating administrative policies, procedures, guidelines and speeches.
- Secretarial and support services to ensure the efficient functioning of senior level employees.
- Prepare expense submissions , purchase orders in order to maintain an inventory of office, kitchen, and janitorial supplies.
- Coordinates mailroom operations; prepares and sends outgoing overnight packages, mail, and interoffice mail.
- Schedules conference rooms, and is responsible for the logistics, including the general set up/clean-up of rooms, catering requests, and coordinating / assisting with IT needs (audio/video conferencing).
- Assists with coordination of internal office moves and refurbishment projects as needed.
- Ensures all facilities and equipment are operational and properly maintained, and reaches out to building maintenance and/or other vendors, as needed, to resolve issues or make repairs.
- Coordinate with building management to update and maintain employee parking, staff birthday and telephone contact and guest security list.
- Completes binding projects, including collating, arranging, and binding packs, including covers and tabs.
- Ensures the office remains neat and orderly throughout the day; coordinates office cleaning with the appropriate vendors and building management.
However, if you have any queries regarding the Marsh and McLennan Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get job vacancies latest update.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!