My unisa application. Welcome my unisa application. This portal will guide you Please follow the instructions below to get through with your application.
- You can only seek a maximum of two courses. This should be in the order you prefer.
- The UNISA can only offer you one course. You will be notified of which one you have been offered.
- Once given the offer, you have to accept to decline, if you don’t before the stipulated date, your place can be given to another.
- You can have only one course, this implies that once you accept your offer, the second one is no more relevant.
- Upon been given an offer, you have to register for semester one of your beginning academic year, if you don’t you will have to apply for admission again.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION
- Verified copies of your Senior High School Certificates or their equivalent
- Verified copies of your tertiary certificates and transcript, UNISA does not accept internet versions.
- Verified copy of your ID if a citizen or passport if from other nationals
- If your documents are not in English, verified translated copies.
- Your files should not be more than 2MB each
- Your application fee of R110 for online applicants and R17o for hard copy applicants
- CLICK HERE for BANK DETAILS
Please note that the University of South Africa takes your acceptance very seriously.
If you do not accept your offer before the due date, you can lose it.
For application inquiries call 012 429 4016
For application, inquiries send email to [email protected]
For Postgraduate inquiries send email to [email protected]
OTHER UNIVERSITIES TO CONSIDER
University of South Africa Online Application
University of the Free State Online Application
University of the Western Cape Online Application
University of the Witwatersrand Online Application
University of Venda Online Application
University of Zululand Online Application
Vaal University of Technology Online Application
Walter Sisulu University Online Application