Roseway Waldorf School Teacher Training
This course is a 2-year course for teachers, prospective teachers, parents and individuals who have a tertiary qualification and are interested in, or wish to specialize in, Waldorf Education. This course is coordinated by the Teacher Training Mandate
Pre-primary, primary, and high school teacher training.
- Learn interesting techniques that will enliven and balance your teaching
- Learn new arts and crafts: Storytelling, Blackboard Drawing, Painting, Movement, Woodwork, Puppetry, Music, Eurythmy
|Term 1 – Module 7||Term 2 – Module 8|
|The Curriculum||Study of Man|
|Clay and beeswax Modelling||Doll Making|
|Term 3 – Module 1||Term 4 – Module 2|
|Theosophy||Teaching from Phenomena|
|Term 1 – Module 3||Term 2 – Module 4|
|Twelve Senses||Child Development|
|Eurythmy Curriculum||Blackboard Drawing and Work|
|Term 3 – Module 5||Term 4 – Module 6|
|Classroom Movement||Music – Singing/ Recorder|
|Study of Man 2||Story Telling as Teaching Methodology|
Cost: R675.00 per term/module
Time: Tuesday afternoons 3.00pm to 6.30pm
- 3:00 – 3:30 Introduction and artistic activity
- 3:30 – 5:00 Main lesson, lectures, discussions and activities around the theme.
- 5:00 – 5:30 Tea
- 5.30 – 6.30 Art or craft work with possible classroom application.
Enquiries: Contact Michaël Merle on 031 768 1309 for more information please
See Also :