SAICA Thuthuka Bursary Program 2021 for South Africans | How to apply for SAICA Thuthuka bursaries online, application form pdf download, requirements, eligibility, and SAICA Thuthuka bursary application closing date 2021-2022.
Are you a student looking for Companies that offered Bursaries in South Africa 2021? The SAICA Thuthuka invites an application from suitably and qualifies students for their bursary program 2021-2022.
Every day, Students are pondering the net about:
- How to Apply for Bursary 2021
- Companies offering Bursaries in South Africa
- Who Qualifies for a Bursary in South Africa
- How Do I Get Bursary?
- How Does Bursary Work?
Let’s dive into the full information about SAICA Thuthuka bursaries and application details in 2021.
Overview of SAICA Thuthuka Bursary Program
If you are successfully enrolled with a University you can apply for a bursary.
A bursary is a monetary award made by any educational institution or funding authority to individuals or groups. It is usually awarded to enable a student to attend school, university, or college when they might not be able to, otherwise. Some awards are aimed at encouraging specific groups or individuals into the study.
Thuthuka is searching annually for scholastically excellent students who would like to be Chartered Accountants. This SAICA Thuthuka bursary fund is particularly aimed at students who are strong at Mathematics, however, those who perform strongly in other subjects should not be put off applying.
The only accredited universities working with Thuthuka are:
- University of Johannesburg (UJ) – Bachelor of Accounting (Course Code BCA012)
- University of Cape Town (UCT) – B Com (Course Code CB023)
- Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University (NMU) – BComAccounting (Course Code 40003)
- Rhodes University – Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
- Stellenbosch University (SU) – B Com Accounting/B Rek (Course Code 3091001)
- University of Pretoria (UP) – B Com Accounting Sciences (Course Code 07130042)
- University of the Free State (UFS – Bloemfontein Campus) – Bachelor of Accounting (Course/Study Code 6319)
- University of Witwatersrand (WITS) – B Ace Science (Course Code CB008)
- University of Fort Hare – Commerce in Accounting (Course Code 60001)
- North-West University (Potchefstroom Campus) – B Com CA (Course Code 500 155 E371P)
SAICA Thuthuka Bursary Application Details 2021-2022
The South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA) is one of the most influential accountancy firms in the country. SAICA administered the Thuthuka Bursary Fund, which aims to select qualified individuals from the African and Coloured student body who are interested to become Chartered Accountants, for undergraduate BCom Accounting education programmes.
SAICA Thuthuka Bursary Requirements and Eligibility
- 60% in Mathematics in your Grade 11 Final Results (Level 5)
- Passing marks for university entrance qualification
- Low income
- African or Coloured
- Pass the National Benchmark Test (NBT)
- Letter of acceptance to the university, final Grade 12 results and NBT results
- All candidates will be assessed using the NSFAS means test to determine financial need.
How to Apply and Application Details
To apply for the SAICA Thuthuka Bursary, click here.
The following supporting documents must be submitted along with your application:
- Signed consent form (download it for here)
- A certified copy of your Applicants ID
- A certified copy of your Parents / Guardians ID
- A certified copy of your Parents / Guardians salary advice or Affidavit if unemployed
- A certified copy of your Grade 11 Results
- A certified copy of your Grade 12 Results
- University provisional acceptance letter (to be sent as soon as received)
- Full academic transcript if already at University
- Proof of registration, if already at University
- Your parents’ latest salary advice
- Certified Copies of ID or Birth Certificates of other school-going dependants in your home
- A stamped letter from your school confirming registration as well as your subjects.
Applicants will be considered according to academic performance, National Benchmark Test (NBT) results and financial need as determined by the NSFAS financial means test.
Your application remains incomplete if:
- The consent form is not signed or
- All required documents are not uploaded.
Also Apply For: Ernst & Young Bursary
Make sure to read every detail of your Bursary contract. Not every company offers the same rewards and some companies will ask you to work for them as long as you have held the bursary.
However, if you have queries regarding the SAICA Thuthuka bursary application 2021, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!