takealot.com Vacancy Application Details – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Information about takealot.com Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at takealot.com before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official takealot.com Jobs Careers website/portal.
takealot.com Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the takealot.com vacancy application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
takealot.com, a leading South African online retailer, is looking for a hands-on individual to lend solid IT Support to our team based in our Johannesburg Distribution Centre.
We are a young, dynamic, hyper growth company looking for smart, creative, hardworking people with integrity to join us. We offer a market related, Total Remuneration Package which allows full flexibility according to your needs, a great work environment and a promise that you won’t be bored as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great.
This position reports to the IT Support Team Lead – Cape Town Head Office
Your responsibilities will include:
- Resolving IT support tickets using help desk ticketing software
- Troubleshooting and Replacing computers, monitors, printers, scanners (palm and barcode) and other peripherals in a fast-paced environment
- Assisting system engineers as needed – “Smart Hands”
- Install, compile, configure, patch, troubleshoot, and manage PC software
- Maintaining, cleaning and testing equipment and peripherals
- Asset tagging and asset management
- Performing password resets in Active Directory as well as G-Suite, and other in-house systems
- Providing comprehensive troubleshooting and support for all IT equipment and software
- Performing OS re-imaging and software installations as required
- Ensuring user’s backup needs are being met.
- Other duties as assigned by Management on site or Team Lead
- Supporting site video conference and A/V equipment.
- Installing patch cabling for phone, server and switches as needed
- Documenting IT procedures for internal use including test protocols
- Providing “smart-hands” support for server devices, network, print devices and fixed line devices (cycling power on network switches, 1st line support for network printers including checking for paper jams etc, recording serial numbers and error messages on print consoles).
- Physically being capable of lifting/handling PC related hardware, packaging and deployment of built PC devices to appropriate locations on site
- Manage vendor relationships for equipment support, maintenance and installations
- Own transport is essential
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
- Driven to improve customer satisfaction, both internally and externally
- Ability to maintain professionalism at all times under high-pressure situations
- Must be able to meet team goals and enjoy working collaboratively as a team
- Root cause analysis and problem resolution
- IT Diploma
- A+, N+, MCSA certifications
- Advanced troubleshooting skills
- Advanced knowledge of Windows Operating Systems
- Advanced knowledge of Apple Mac Hardware and Software
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Business Suite.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in an IT support services related role to include desktop support, wireless support and troubleshooting
- Experience in and advanced understanding of wireless networks, networking printers, and LANs
- Industrial / Warehouse environment support experience will be advantageous
- takealot.com employees are entrepreneurial and dynamic, smart, customer-centric, fun and have the shared ambition of takealot.com being the leading e-commerce company in Africa
- We have fun, work hard, take ownership, work in teams to create solutions, and are always open to direct feedback/new ideas on where we can improve
- We are short on ego and high on output
- We are doers and not only thinkers, it’s all in the execution after all
- We love what we do and what we are creating
We seek to Employ an Extraordinary Mind who:
- is forthright but respectful
- is an expert at doing, who can not only design but also execute
- is analytical, able to use data to make decisions
- is competitive, self-directed and strive to be the BEST GREAT requires a lot of work and does not only happen during business hours
- is passionate about the potential of e-commerce and delivering a world-class customer experience
- is entrepreneurial, thrives under change and accepts it is a constant and always looks for solutions to do something better and faster
- is able to think about problems from a business perspective using technical and product input
- is curious and challenge the status quo
- is innovative and enjoys iteration
- is collaborative
- will be at the cutting edge of developing new concepts for takealot.com.
- thinks like an owner of the business.
- is SMART, has INTEGRITY and is HARDWORKING
If you meet the above you are an Extraordinary Mind so come and join us!
Takealot is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage applicants from the previously disadvantaged groups and people with disabilities, to apply.
However, if you have any queries regarding the takealot.com Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).