Teaching Human Rights Fellowship application form 2020 | How to apply online.
Below, are the details of Teaching Human Rights Fellowship application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Teaching Human Rights Fellowship Program 2020
The Teaching Human Rights Fellowship application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that Teaching Human Rights Fellowship application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Teaching Human Rights Fellowship
Applications are open for the Teaching Human Rights Fellowship Program 2020. The Teaching Human Rights Fellows are leaders in human rights education in their communities. Fellows bring together groups of community members to learn about and discuss human rights.
Teaching Human Rights Fellows will be publicly recognized for their work on the Human Projects website, will have opportunities to share about their experience with human rights via blog posts, social media takeovers, and social media features, and will have access to all Human Projects educational and community organizing materials. Upon completion of the fellowship responsibilities, Fellows will be provided with a virtual certificate of recognition.
Fellow’s Responsibilities include:
- Organize one or more human rights education and discussion sessions with at least 10 total participants
- These sessions can be held in person or remotely
- Complete the post-session reporting form
- Provide images and/or stories from the program
- Reply to communication from the Human Projects Team in a timely manner
- This fellowship is provided free of cost to participants and does not require any travel to participate.
- Open to individuals from around the world.
- Applicants should have interest in human rights.
Click here to apply
For more information, visit Teaching Human Rights Fellowship.
Deadline: December 1, 2019
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Teaching Human Rights Fellowship, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.