Trans-Caledon Tunnel Authority (TCTA) Bursary 2021 for South Africans | How to apply for Trans-Caledon Tunnel Authority (TCTA) bursaries program online, application form pdf download, requirements, eligibility, and Trans-Caledon Tunnel Authority (TCTA) bursary application closing date 2021-2022.
Are you a student looking for Companies that offered Bursaries in South Africa 2021? The Trans-Caledon Tunnel Authority (TCTA) invites an application from suitably and qualifies students for their bursary program 2021-2022.
Every day, Students are pondering the net about:
- How to Apply for Bursary 2021
- Companies offering Bursaries in South Africa
- Who Qualifies for a Bursary in South Africa
- How Do I Get Bursary?
- How Does Bursary Work?
Let’s dive into the full information about Trans-Caledon Tunnel Authority (TCTA) bursaries and application details in 2021.
Overview of Trans-Caledon Tunnel Authority (TCTA) Bursary Program
If you are successfully enrolled with a University you can apply for a bursary.
A bursary is a monetary award made by any educational institution or funding authority to individuals or groups. It is usually awarded to enable a student to attend school, university, or college when they might not be able to, otherwise. Some awards are aimed at encouraging specific groups or individuals into the study.
Trans-Caledon Tunnel Authority or TCTA is a state-owned entity that provides finance and implementation of water infrastructure which should be within an acceptable risk framework, in a cost-efficient way and in the benefit of the water consumer. It offers services such as project design, project management, debt management, structuring and raising project finance, knowledge management and treasury management.
TCTA has administered water infrastructure projects including Acid Mine Drainage, Berg Water, Komati Water Scheme Augmentation, Lesotho Highlands Water, Metsi Bophelo Borehole, Mokolo and Crocodile Water Augmentation, Mooi-Mgeni Transfer Scheme, Olifants River Water Resources Development and Vaal River Eastern Subsystem Augmentation.
Trans-Caledon Tunnel Authority (TCTA) Bursary Application Details 2021-2022
TCTA will award six (6) bursary opportunities for applicants who are academically qualified from previously disadvantaged population groups. Applicants should be studying or planning to pursue undergraduate studies at accredited tertiary institutions in South Africa.
The following areas of study are accepted for the bursary:
- B Com Economics (Financial Management/Treasury & Investment, Commercial or any related numerate Degree (x1)
- BSc or BEng in Civil, Electrical (Controls & Instrumentation), Mechanical and Chemical
- BSc in Environmental Science, Environmental Management and Environmental Law
TCTA bursary covers full University tuition fees including registration, accommodation, residence meals, prescribed books and/or stationary and monthly allowance. Bursaries will be given according to academic merit, race and gender as well as the skill need of TCTA.
Financial assistance is renewable every year depending on the bursary holder’s academic performance and results. Bursary holders will be placed in a two year internship/learnership programme, based on the availability of opportunities.
TCTA Bursary Requirements and Eligibility
- South African Citizens with valid South African ID
- Unemployed youth below 35 years old with no other educational funding
- Minimum 60% above grade as well as National Senior Certificate with university entrance
- University acceptance or already students in a university
- Minimum 65% grade on all major subjects, if already studying at a tertiary institution
- Not relatives or family of TCTA employees
- Household income of R 350 000.00 and below per annum
- Previously disadvantaged individuals such as females, Africans, coloreds and Indians, people with disabilities and people who are living near the TCTA project sites will be given preference
How to Apply and Application Details
- Download and complete the TCTA Bursary Application Form. (pdf)
- Submit the following required documents together with your application:
- Certified copy of ID
- Certified copies of Grade 12 results and previous academic records, if already in the first year at tertiary
- Proof of registration from an accredited tertiary institution
- Fee structure, Quotation, Account statement or invoice from institution including books and residence costs
- Household proof of income for employed parents/guardian or affidavit, if unemployed
- Certified copies of ID of parents/guardian
- Letter of application
- Send application and documents through email to: Nomvula Mhlambi, [email protected]
Incomplete application and required documents will be rejected. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for the next phase of the selection. Should you not hear from TCTA 30 days after the closing date, consider your application not accepted.
Address: Tuinhof Building Ground Floor Stinkhout Building 265 West Avenue Centurion
Post: P O Box 10335 Centurion South Africa 0046 Telephone Numbers:
Tel: +27 12 683 1258
Fax: +27 12 683 1361
Email: [email protected] / [email protected] / [email protected]
Make sure to read every detail of your Bursary contract. Not every company offers the same rewards and some companies will ask you to work for them as long as you have held the bursary.
However, if you have queries regarding the Trans-Caledon Tunnel Authority (TCTA) bursary application 2021, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!