Transnet Graduate Youth In-Training 2021 | How to apply, requirements, eligibility, and application closing date 2021-2022.
Transnet National Port Authority offers exciting opportunities for graduates of universities or universities of technology. If you are a highly motivated ,ambitious recently graduated and between the ages of 18 and 35, you are just what we are looking for Human Resource Trainees.
Transnet Graduate Youth In-Training Application Details 2021
The YPT programme will run for 2 years in order to give young South African talent work exposure.
This program will create opportunities for young talented individuals to grow, connect nationwide.
Trainee Department : HUMAN RESOURCE
Qualifications & Experience:
NQF: 7 / B. Tech Degree or Bachelor Degree in fields:
- Human Resources Management,
- Behavioural Sciences
- Social Sciences or relevant qualification within the HR discipline
- Follow a structure training programme
- Undergo performance reviews and assessments every 6 (six) months
- Perform all duties as contained in his/her development programme, as well as which he/she may reasonably be required to perform by Transnet Port Terminals
HOW TO APPLY
The programme seeks to place Young Professional in specific areas within TPT according to their academic background, career aspirations and business requirements
We are sure this awesome page really helped you regarding the Transnet Graduate Youth In-Training Application 2021, If yes: Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the latest updates.
However, if you have any queries regarding the Transnet Graduate Youth In-Training 2021, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!