The unisa online applications have been designed to be user-friendly. If gaining admission is very crucial to you, then you should be ready to abide by instructions.
University of South Africa Online Application. Welcome to unisa online applications portal.
Welcome to the University of South Africa Online Applications. This portal will guide you into South Africa’s arguably largest University. Follow these steps gradually into your dream institution of higher learning.
- You can only seek a maximum of two courses. This should be in the order you prefer.
- The UNISA can only offer you one course. You will be notified of which one you have been offered.
- Once given the offer, you have to accept to decline, if you don’t before the stipulated date, your place can be given to another.
- You can have only one course, this implies that once you accept your offer, the second one is no more relevant.
- Upon been given an offer, you have to register for semester one of your beginning academic year, if you don’t you will have to apply for admission again.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION
- Verified copies of your Senior High School Certificates or their equivalent
- Verified copies of your tertiary certificates and transcript, UNISA does not accept internet versions.
- Verified copy of your ID if a citizen or passport if from other nationals
- If your documents are not in English, verified translated copies.
- Your files should not be more than 2MB each
- Your application fee of R110 for online applicants and R17o for hard copy applicants
- CLICK HERE for BANK DETAILS
Please note that the University of South Africa takes your acceptance very seriously.
If you do not accept your offer before the due date, you can lose it.
For application inquiries call 012 429 4016
For application, inquiries send email to [email protected]
For Postgraduate inquiries send email to [email protected]
Find out more on SA APPLICATIIONS