Vega School Online Application Process 2022 – www.vegaschool.com application 2022, Vega School Application Form 2022, Fees, Admission Requirements, How to Apply, and Registration Closing Dates for 2022 Enrollment.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for admission into the Vega School Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma, Short Courses, and Masters programmes offered for the 2022 academic year.
Vega School Online Application Process 2022
The Vega School online admission application form 2022 is open to all interested applicants irrespective of colour, race, ethnic identity, religion, gender, or national origin, provided they qualify for the programme for which they have applied.
To use the Online Application System you will need internet access, as well as an email address that you can access regularly because as soon as you submit your online application, a confirmation mail will be sent to your email address.
Vega School online application form 2022 pdf, how to apply online, admission entry requirements pdf, registration dates, brochures, tenders, fees, application dates, open day, term dates prospectus pdf download, and closing dates for 2022 Intake enrollment is accessible here.
Both South Africans and Interested foreign applicants can apply for the Vega School Application Form 2022.
How to Apply
The application is made through filling the application form online at the Vega School admission portal.
Note – Once the Vega School Admission Application Portal/Form closed, new applications will not be accepted. So register now while the applications for each program is still ongoing.
Our 5 step application process:
- Provide your personal details.
- Complete your educational background.
- Provide your contact details.
- Submit your Application.
- Pay your non-refundable Application Fee for 2022.
- Early Bird Application Fee: R700 (5 March 2020 – 30 November 2020)
Please remember to bring along:
- An original certified copy of your ID
- An original certified copy of your Passport (for international students only)
- An original certified copy of any qualification obtained, plus academic transcripts / latest results
- An original certified copy of your National Senior Certificate or equivalent / latest results
- CASS / mid-term/final results from the student portal (returning IIE applicants only**)
* New IIE student applying or registering for qualification for the first time with The IIE.
** Returning IIE student – registered or previously registered student moving from higher certificate to degree, or degree to postgraduate qualifications within Vega or from any brand of The IIE (RC, VC, MSA).
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the Vega School by visiting the official website or campus.
We @Southafricaportal.com hope that the information provided will enable you to make an informed decision about applying to the Vega School.
To help you get the most recent updates of Vega School, Don’t hesitate to like our social platforms and subscribe to our mailing lists.
Please use the comment section for your queries regarding the Vega School Online Application Form 2022.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!