WnC Essay application form | How to apply.
Below, are the details on WnC Essay application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
The Women and Career “Our Voice, Our Equal Future” Essay Competition 2020/2021 application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that WnC Essay application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of WnC Essay
Deadline: September 30, 2020
Entries are invited for the Women and Career “Our Voice, Our Equal Future” Essay Competition 2020. Are you a young girl between 12-19 years? Do you have an opinion on what your future should be like? Can you lend your voice towards creating a sustainable future for yourself and other generation of young girls? Here is your chance to make this happen!
The WnC Essay Competition, organized by Women and Career Organization, is an opportunity for Secondary School girls between the ages 12-19 to share their ideas and viewpoints with the world at large. All you have to do is write on the topic: The Future We Want: The Time is Now.
- Winner: $50 and a hardcopy book of Be Fearless by Jane Egerton-Idehen.
- 1st runner-up: $30 and a hardcopy book of Be Fearless by Jane Egerton-Idehen.
- 2nd runner-up: $20 and a hard copy book of Be Fearless by Jane Egerton-Idehen.
- Open to all 12-19 year old girls from all countries.
- Essays should not exceed 750 words in length.
- All essays must be in English and must be in word or PDF document format.
- Only one entry per applicant.
- Attach a passport photograph.
Selected finalists will be required to provide a means of identification (School Identity Card, National ID Card, Birth Certificate or any other means of identification) and also a 1-2 minutes video on why they should be selected.
For more information, visit WnC Essay Competition.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the WnC Essay, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.