University of South Africa UNISA how to Register
Successful applicants and re-registering students must register to study through Unisa . Applicants can only begin the registration process if they have received and accepted an official approval of their application. Re-registering students can begin the registration process after receiving their registration details from Unisa.
Unisa’s online registration process is quick, simple and accurate. This is why we recommend this option. Once again, when registering online, you’ll be prompted when information is missing or incorrect, helping you to ensure that you include all important details and upload all necessary documents when submitting your registration form.
The steps are as follows
- Go to the Unisa registration website: http://registration.unisa.ac.za
- Enter your student number in the block provided and other details required. (If you don’t have a student number you won’t be able to continue; you’ll need to apply for a student number during the next application period.)
- Check your personal details on screen. Change any contact details that are missing or incorrect.
- Enter the modules you want to register for. You must
- meet all the pre-requisites and co-requisites for the selected module
- enter the correct module code
- select the correct semester (1 = first semester; 2 = second semester)
- indicate in which language you want to receive your study material (English or Afrikaans)
- Do not exceed the prescribed number of modules per semester or year, as your registration will not be processed.
- Calculate your fees
- Use the fee quotation link on the Unisa website (http://www.unisa.ac.za/feequote) to obtain a quote for the cost of your modules.
- Note the minimum fee that must be paid before Unisa will process your registration. If these fees are more than you can afford, delete modules until you can afford the fees.
- You can make payment online, using a credit card at http://www.unisa.ac.za/feepayment.
- If you don’t have a credit card, you can pay at a Standard Bank. Retain your proof of payment in case of enquiries.
- Submit your registration.
Study pack delivery options
Your first study material pack will be delivered to you via courier.
This only applies to the first study pack. Subsequent material will be sent via ordinary mail service to the South African Post Office. Once you have registered, you may register on myUnisato access and download your study material online.
- Courier: There is no additional fee to courier your study material. Please provide Unisa with your cellphone number, an alternative contact number (in case we can’t get hold of you via your cellphone number) and a physical delivery address. Please ensure that someone is available to take receipt of your study material pack at the courier address you provide.
- Post: Provide Unisa with a correct address, suburb and postal code.
- University of South Africa UNISA International Students Admissions
- UNISA Undergraduate qualifications
- UNISA Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas
- UNISA Master’s & doctoral degrees Application
- Short Learning Programmes UNISA
- Students with disabilities UNISA
- Student fees and funding your studies unisa
- Student policies & rules
- TVET colleges Application @ UNISA
- University of South Africa Prospectus
- How Unisa Works
- Unisa how to apply
- Unisa Online Registration Guidelines
- UNISA Admission Requirements
- Step-by-step guide to access MyUnisa
- Step-by-step guide to access myLife Email Address (UNISA)
- Unisa How Many Years To Complete Degree
- how to calculate unisa year mark
- how does unisa year mark work
- how does unisa year modules work
- how to pay unisa via eft
- unisa how to defer
- how to track unisa registration
- how to check unisa registration status
- how to reference unisa
- how to retrieve unisa student number
- How to Quit unisa
- How Good is Unisa Llb
- How Good is Unisa
- Unisa how to Pay Fees
- How Much is Unisa Application Fee
- How Long Does Unisa Take to Respond to Applications
- How to Check Unisa Application Status
- How to Download Unisa Study Material
- How Much Is Unisa Registration Fee
- How to Edit Unisa Registration
- How is Unisa Ranked in South Africa
- how to Get Unisa Academic Record
- How to Get Unisa Results
- How to get Unisa Past Exam Papers
- How to Defer Unisa Exam
- How to Change Unisa Exam Venue
- How to Pass Unisa Exams
- How to Setup Unisa Email
- How to Enrol Unisa
- Unisa how to Apply for Exemption
- How to Check Unisa Student Number
- Unisa How to Change Qualification
- Unisa How Many Modules Per Semester
- How Unisa Credits Work
- Where are the Unisa Assignment Boxes
- Where is Unisa Regional Office
- Where to pay unisa Study fees
- Where to Pay Unisa Application fee
- Where is Unisa Library
- Where To Get Unisa Student Card
- Where are Unisa Graduations held
- Where to Email Unisa Proof of Payment
- Where to Download Unisa Study Material
- LIST OF ALL UNISA PAGES