University of KwaZulu-Natal Online Application
Welcome to the University of KwaZulu-Natal Online Application portal. Over here we shall take you through a step by step approach to get your application through.
This unique institution of higher learning is right in the heart of the KwaZulu-Natal province. Known for its prowess in the field of research, the University marked its centenary milestone of providing quality tuition and affordable education to the world in 2010. With an enviable ranking rank in the top two out of every hundred universities in the world (2%) per Academic Rankings, you are set to be in one of the leading universities in the world at KwaZulu-Natal.
To apply for admission for the year 2021, for UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMS CLICK HERE
To apply for admission for the year 2021, for POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMS CLICK HERE
APPLICATION CLOSING DATES
For undergraduate programs, applications would normally close on September 30
If you are applying for course in the field of Medicine, your deadline is June 30
With Masters and those applying for Doctoral courses, there is no closing date
Before you begin your admission process, please ensure you have the following.
You will need to upload them as required.
- A verified scanned copy of your ID or passport
- A verified copy of your Senior High School Certificate or equivalent.
- Refer to the undergraduate prospectus if you are an international student.
- Verified scanned copies of your certificates and transcripts if you are applying from another university.
- If you are an international student, please provide proof of your proficiency in the English Language.
- If you are applying for a second-degree course or a Ph.D., please provide your research proposal or the title of what you intend to do as a dissertation.
- You should have a study visa for SA if you are coming from another country.
- Make sure you use the reference number given you and follow this with your student number when you are paying for the application.
- It will take approximately up to 24 for your payment to be cleared.
NATIONAL BENCHMARK TEST (NTB)
CONTACTS THE UNIVERSITY ON
DBN: +27 31 260 1111
PMB: +27 33 260 5111
or Call +27 31 260 8596 and follow the voice prompts
OTHER UNIVERSITIES TO CONSIDER