University of Johannesburg Online Application
Welcome to the University of Johannesburg Online Application. This portal will enable you to take steps towards your journey into higher education at the University of Johannesburg. This is the pride of Johannesburg.
Applications for 2019 are currently closed.
Applications for 2021 will open on April 1, 2021.
HOW TO APPLY TO THE UNIVERSITY OF JOHANNESBURG
Before you begin your application process ensure that you have the following
- A unique email address account with either Gmail or yahoo
- You have the full requirements for your course of choice as is spelt out in the prospectus
- You have verified and scanned all the documents individually.
- Please make sure the files you are scanning have a size not exceeding 512kb.
- Again, ensure that every document is scanned as a separate attachment.
- If on the other hand, you want to send documents by email, send them to [email protected]uj.ac.za
- In the subject line of the email, please provide the student number that was given to you. This is your provisional reference number.
FOR NEW APPLICANTS
- You have the chance to choose two courses of study. After your choices have been made, you can not change to please be sure before you choose.
- If you are resiting for Grade 12, you will be considered based on your current available result.
- If you have sat for the Grade 12 more than once, submit the combined results.
- If you are now sitting for the National Senior Certificate, select it on the results page on the University of Johannesburg Online Application portal.
- If you are now writing the Grade 12, please note that your Grade 11 results will be required.
- Knowing what you need is key, so please go through the PROSPECTUS before you start the application process
- Please note that the General Education Development (GED) is no more recognized by institutions of higher learning in South Africa
All applicants to the University of Johannesburg are to pass the NBT.
For all other questions regarding the NBT CLICK HERE
OTHER UNIVERSITIES TO CONSIDER