ainstream Renewable Power Vacancy Application Details – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Information about ainstream Renewable Power Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at ainstream Renewable Power before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official ainstream Renewable Power Jobs Careers website/portal.
ainstream Renewable Power Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the ainstream Renewable Power vacancy application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
Mainstream Renewable Power is looking for an Office Administrator to assist the Office Manager with administrative tasks across the businesses in South Africa. The role will provide support to the 80+ staff with a strong focus on travel arrangements including reconciliations of bookings and accounts.
- Assist with office HSE
- Arrange travel for all staff – local and international, and record in travel register, Including assisting with visa applications in accordance with Mainstream travel and expense policies
- Maintain travel databases
- Raise Purchase Orders
- Reconcile 30 day accounts
- Reconcile corporate credit cards
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Maintain filing system
- Maintain suppliers contact lists
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- To assist with special projects as required by Managers from time to time
- Event co-ordination including arranging catering for office meetings
- Manage storage and safekeeping of office equipment
- Assist with offsite bid submissions
- Preferably have a qualification as an Administrative Assistant or completed a Secretarial course
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluency in English is essential; fluency in other languages such as Afrikaans is considered an advantage
- Ability to use Microsoft software e.g. Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook is considered essential (excellent Excel skills are a must)
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to use specialist software packages e.g., Sharepoint is a strong recommendation
- Technology Skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- At least 2 years relevant work experience
This position is based in Cape Town and the successful candidate will need to reside in the area. The incumbent will need to travel within South Africa from time to time for work purposes.
The company operates in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act (POPI Act), Act 3 of 2013, and by submitting their personal information to us (through the application form, CV and other documentation as required during the recruitment process), candidates agree that the company may utilise their personal information as directed by POPIA.
However, if you have any queries regarding the ainstream Renewable Power Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).