Pallance Dladla: Biography of Pallance Dladla, Age, Wife, Movies & Net Worth,
Pallance Dladla (born 22 August 1992) is a South African actor. He was the runner-up of the SABC1 reality competition television series Class Act, in 2011.
He used to act for the school festivals while in high school and this saw him win the Parktown Boys High Original Script Award along with The Best Actor Award.
He auditioned for a talent search competition in 2011, Class Act season two and became the runners-up. In 2012, he played the role of Jimmy, the sεxy dancer in the e.tv drama series 4Play: Sεx Tips for Girls.
Pallance Dladla Age
He was born on the 22nd of August 1992 in Soweto, South Africa. As of 2020, he is 28 years old.
Pallance Dladla Wife | Girlfriend
The popular actor is still currently single and because of this, there have been allegations that he might be gay but since he has not confirmed it, we can only assume that he is not gay.
Pallance Dladla Television Roles
- 4Play: Sex Tips for Girls (Season 3) as Jimmy.
- Intersexions (Season 2) as Sizwe
- Isibaya (Season 1,2,3,4 & 5) as Jabulani Zungu.
- Is’thunzi (Season 1&2) as Duke.
- Jozi-H (Season 1) as Clement.
- Rhythm City (Season 1) as Sibusiso Vilakazi.
- Tempy Pushas (Season 1&2) as
- Avenged (2013)
- Hard to Get (2014)
- The Message (2015)
- 2010: Best Actor Award of the International Acclaimed and recognized Scholarship Programme.
- 2010: Best Original scriptwriter for his outstanding original work in the Award Winning Parktown Boys High Play.
- 2010: Best Actor Award for his creative and amazing work in the Parktown Boys High’s Bread & Milk Play.
- Golden Horn Award for Best Supporting Actor in a TV Drama Series
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS: