Want to request for Esayidi TVET College Change of Mind Form 2022? This page provides everything you need to know as regards Esayidi TVET College change of mind application form 2022 Pdf Download.
This is to inform all the candidates seeking the Esayidi TVET College Change of Mind/ Request Form that they can now make corrections at the admission office/website.
Central Applications Office (CAO) Change of Mind Form 2022.
CAO, its Administration departments, staff or any affiliated persons who provide information to the institutions, public and or prospective students, provides such information, whether written or oral, in good faith.
In the event that the public and/or prospective student, act upon such information to their detriment, CAO shall not be held liable for any loss, harm or damage (direct, consequential or special), or expense of any nature whatsoever, which may be suffered as a result of reliance on such information, the interpretation thereof or any references made thereto.
CAO, to the best of its ability, attempts to ensure that the information provided is both true and correct, free from error, omission or misrepresentation, however, does not warrant the aforesaid expressly or implied.
READ ALSO: How to Check CAO Application Status 2022
This form is used when you want to:
1. Change one or more programmes choices you previously submitted
2. Change the rank order of your choices, e.g. from number 4 to number 1
3. Add a programme to your list of choices to a maximum of 6 programme choices
4. Extend your current application to the following year. When extending your application to the following year you may change programme choices.
The cost is R135 to do any one of the above. Pay through EasyPay. Use the same EasyPay number that you used when you paid for your application, OR pay by card at our office. If you have forgotten your EasyPay number you may call our Call Centre provided below.
- Check your application status on www.cao.ac.za at “My Application” BEFORE you complete this form.
- These requests will only be processed once the COM fee of R135 has been received.
- The submission cost of this form is R135 irrespective of the number of changes in Grid B.
Completed forms may be emailed to [email protected]
Posted to Central Applications Office, Private Bag X06, Dalbridge, 4014
Hand-delivered to our office at Gate 11, Mary Thiphe Street, Cato Manor, Durban.
Our Call Centre Number is 031 268 4444.
What’s your take in this post? Please don’t keep it to yourself;
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!