Hexagon Trust Bursary 2021 for South Africans | How to apply for Hexagon Trust bursaries program online, application form pdf download, requirements, eligibility, and Hexagon Trust bursary application closing date 2021-2022.
Are you a student looking for Companies that offered Bursaries in South Africa 2021? The Hexagon Trust invites an application from suitably and qualifies students for their bursary program 2021-2022.
Every day, Students are pondering the net about:
- How to Apply for Bursary 2021
- Companies offering Bursaries in South Africa
- Who Qualifies for a Bursary in South Africa
- How Do I Get Bursary?
- How Does Bursary Work?
If you are successfully enrolled with a University you can apply for a bursary.
Let’s dive into the full information about Hexagon Trust bursaries and application details in 2021.
A bursary is a monetary award made by any educational institution or funding authority to individuals or groups. It is usually awarded to enable a student to attend school, university, or college when they might not be able to, otherwise. Some awards are aimed at encouraging specific groups or individuals into the study.
Overview of Hexagon Trust Bursary Program 2021-2022
The Hexagon Trust offers bursaries for students whose interests are in the fields of Engineering, Commerce, and Science. These bursaries go to deserving students based on their financial need, academic performance, commitment to their studies, and their determination to develop their skills and reach their full potential. The bursary covers the following expenses:
- Tuition fees
- Registration fees
- Textbook allowance.
The applicants who will make the final cut as a requirement will go through an interview first. Once the bursary candidates have finished their courses, they must render service to the community.
About the Hexagon Trust
The Hexagon Trust has been operating in South Africa for over 30 years. So far, it has awarded more than 1,500 bursaries to deserving students. The NGO aims to provide students with the financial assistance they need to achieve their full academic potential. Economically disadvantaged students are given preference as their upliftment is the trust’s priority.
The fields of study for which the Hexagon Trust allocates bursaries are science, engineering and commerce. There are critical skills shortages in these fields in South Africa and the country needs graduates to make the country’s economy sustainable. Beyond giving bursaries, the trust also monitors and supports students during their tertiary studies.
Hexagon Trust Bursary Requirements and Eligibility
Interested students must meet the following entry requirements before applying.
- Must be a citizen of South Africa
- Must have completed Matric or is currently in Matric
- Must study or have the intention of studying
- Must study or have the intention of studying at one of the recognized tertiary institutions in South Africa
- Must have achieved at least a “C” in their overall average
- Must become a member of the Hexagon Students Alumni Association
The failure to meet all of these will lead to the student’s application getting disregarded.
How to Apply and Application Details
Interested students can send their applications online at https://www.hexagontrust.org/bursary-application/.
Before this, students must first:
Aside from the online application, students should provide clear copies of the following documentation.
- A certified copy of an ID document
- A photo (passport sized)
- A certified copy of their most recent Matric results
- If currently studying at a tertiary level, a certified copy of their full academic record
- An acceptance letter from the student’s tertiary institution
- Proof of household income of the student’s parents or guardians
- If employed, a payslip
- If unemployed, a sworn affidavit
- Curriculum Vitae
- A motivational letter that includes the student’s family background, school career, and future plans
- A letter of recommendation from the principal of the student’s school
Students must submit all of these documents. Any missing document can render their application void.
Address: Suite 914, 9th Floor, Musgrave Towers, Musgrave, Durban
Tel: 031 201 3337
E-mail: [email protected]
Make sure to read every detail of your Bursary contract. Not every company offers the same rewards and some companies will ask you to work for them as long as you have held the bursary.
However, if you have queries regarding the Hexagon Trust bursary application 2021, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!