Sahara Group Egbin Industrial Attachment Programme application form | How to apply.
Below, are the details on Sahara Group Egbin Industrial Attachment Programme application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Sahara Group Egbin Industrial Attachment Programme
The Sahara Group Egbin Industrial Attachment Programme 2021 for young Nigerian graduates application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that Egbin Power Plc application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Sahara Group Egbin Industrial Attachment Programme
Application Deadline: unspecified
Applications are now open for the Sahara Group Egbin Industrial Attachment Programme 2021/2022 for young Nigerian graduates.
Egbin Power Plc. Is West Africa’s largest power generation station with an installed capacity of 1,320 MW consisting of 6 Units of 220 MW each. One of the biggest additions to the electricity industry in Nigeria. Our future aim is to lead the movement to ‘Light up Nigeria’ and the wider sub-Saharan African region.
Egbin is located at the heart of a small town called Egbin in Ikorodu Local Government Area of Lagos.
Overview of the Industrial Attachment Programme
- This is a short term Internship program (three-six months).
- The state of the art facility will give you the opportunity to apply the theoretical knowledge you have gained in the course of your study.
- You will experience first-hand, the practicability of basic engineering principles, scientific theories and how income is generated from power generation.
- As an intern, you will be integrated into our multifunctional team of subject matter experts in the industry, from the very first day on the job.
- You will be assigned to a learning coordinator who will be responsible for your learning activities across various sections throughout your learning experience.
- You will enjoy one-on-one engagement with various professionals that can provide assistance regarding understanding the technical concepts of your course of study.
- This programme will give you enormous exposure to the skills and confidence required to become the power industry’s next generation of experts.
- You will enjoy the scenery of a well thought out work-life integrated facility.
- Students with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2:1) or Upper Credit as at the time of submitting this application.
- Required field of study are Engineering, Applied Industrial Science, Finance, Information & Technology and Environmental & Safety.
- Student must be returning to education on a full-time basis upon completion of the programme.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
For More Information:
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Egbin Power Plc, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.