Vuselela TVET College Application Form 2021 | How to apply online, admission entry requirements pdf, bursary, registration dates, brochures, tenders, fees, application dates, prospectus pdf download, and closing dates for 2021/2022 Intake enrollment.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for admission into various Vuselela TVET College Undergraduate, Diploma, Certificate, Short Courses, Engineering, Occupational, NCV, NATED, and other programmes offered for the 2021/2022 academic year.
Vuselela TVET College online admission application form/portal is open to all qualified applicants irrespective of colour, race, ethnic identity, religion, gender or national origin.
Both South Africans and interested foreign applicants can apply for the Vuselela TVET College Application Form 2021/2022 as Government Sponsored or Private candidates.
Vuselela TVET College Application Form 2021
Not all programmes are offered at all campuses. Make sure the programmes you are applying for, are offered at the campus of your choice.
DOCUMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY FOR REGISTRATION
Please bring along/attach the following documents if you wish to apply for registration at Vuselela TVET College:
- Certified copy of your ID document
- Proof of residence of parents/guardian/spouse
- Certified copy of statement of latest results
- Certified copy of ID of parent/guardian
- Foreign students must be in the possession of a valid passport and a study permit
Application forms can be obtained at any of the Vuselela TVET College Sites/Campuses and, or on the College Website; https://www.vuselelacollege.co.za/
Note – Once the Vuselela TVET College Admission Application Portal is closed, new applications will not be submitted. So register now while the applications are still ongoing.
DOCUMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY FOR A NSFAS BURSARY
Please note that it is NOT GUARANTEED that you will receive a bursary. Bursaries are awarded to students who are academically well deserving and financially needy.
Bring along the following information and certified copies if you wish to apply for a bursary. Remember it is not guaranteed that a bursary will be awarded to you.
- Certified copy of your ID book/birth certificate
- Certified copy of ID of parents/guardian or certified copy of death certificate or affidavit
- Certified copy of ID of spouse if student is married
- Certified copy of marriage certificate if student is married
- Certified copy of spouse’s death certificate if the student is widow/widower)
- Certified copy of the divorced decree if the student is divorced
- Copy of latest results
- Travel documents (eg invoice or affidavit)
- Accommodation document (eg invoice, affidavit or rental agreement)
- Number of family members in the household
- Proof of income (salary slip or affidavit)
- Age and educational status of members in the household
Please take note the following:
- The College will do a DHET NSFAS means test to see if you qualify for a bursary
- If you fail, you will not qualify for support of programmes which you have to repeat
For more information and inquiries, please navigate to the official Vuselela TVET College website
|Corporate Centre||018-406 7800|
|Jouberton Campus||018-465 3133|
|Klerksdorp Campus||018-464 0300|
|Matlosana Campus||018-406 9801|
|Potchefstroom Campus||018-293 0352|
|Taung Campus||053-995 1377|
We are sure this awesome page really helped you regarding the Vuselela TVET College Online Application 2021, If yes: Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Vuselela TVET College latest updates.
However, if you have any queries regarding the Vuselela TVET College Application 2021, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!