Western Cape College of Nursing Courses
Where can I study nursing in the Western Cape?
The course is available at any one of these campuses:
- Metro West Campus (Athlone)
- Boland/Overberg Campus (Worcester)
- South Cape/Karoo Campus (George)
- Metro East Campus (Stikland)
If you’re interested in applying at the Western Cape College of Nursing, make sure you meet the minimum admission requirements.
What you’ll need
Matriculants from 2008 (compulsory subjects) and minimum rating scale:
- First Additional language: English code 4.
- Home Language code 4.
- Mathematics code 3 or Mathematical Literacy code 4.
- Life Science code 4.
- A minimum total score of 28.
Minimum matriculation endorsement/Diploma Matriculants (Prior 2008)
- Biology HG: E or SG: D.
- English HG: E or SG: D.
- Mathematics HG: E or SG: D.
- Or Minimum total score of 28.