Marsh and McLennan Vacancy Application Details – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Information about Marsh and McLennan Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at Marsh and McLennan before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official Marsh and McLennan Jobs Careers website/portal.
Marsh and McLennan Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the Marsh and McLennan vacancy application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
- Assist Client Executive with preparation of agenda packs
- Draft minutes of meetings
- Action matters arising
- Induction presentations
- Assist Client Executive with renewals and market reviews
- Building relationships with HR contacts
- Resolving client queries
- Completion of compliance reporting
Knowledge, Skills and abilities
- Must preferably be FAIS compliant – minimum 120 credits and have passed RE 1 Examination
- Minimum 2 years’ client service experience with a focus on retirement and risk consulting
- Must have ability to work as part of a team
- Must have the ability to work accurately with attention to detail
- Must be a good communicator
- Must have self-organisational skills
- Self-disciplined and deadline focused
- Strong critical thinking and analytical problem-solving skills (peer review)
- Be fluent in English (other language will be advantageous)
- Enthusiastic, energetic, yet professional
- Must have MS Office knowledge proficiency
However, if you have any queries regarding the Marsh and McLennan Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).